Join us on Sunday, November 1st, at 6pm EST for a LIVE streaming ceremony in honor of Samhain season! We'll create sacred space in the Druid way, honoring our Ancestors, the Dark Half of the year (if you are in the Northern Hemisphere), and ask our Spirits for healing.
26 October, 2020
20 October, 2020
Join me for the next Open Journey class of 2020! We'll be meeting online via Zoom, broadcast from my home in Wheaton, Maryland. This group is open to anyone who has interest in learning how to work with the Spirits for personal growth, self-healing, and connection with the Otherworlds. Beginners to experienced Journeyers are welcome!
1) Payment, attendance, introductions, announcements
(ZOOM link will be sent to paid attendees, as well as the recording afterwards!)
2) Small lecture on the philosophy, occult technology, and background information of the monthly topic
3) Short restroom break
4) Preparation/explanation of Journey
5) Drumming meditation & sharing of stories (NOTE: Due to the lack of effective audio on Zoom, please ensure that you have your own rattle, drum, YouTube track, or other sonic driving device!)
6) Thank yous to the Spirits and attendees
15 October, 2020
Thanks to everyone who worked with me on the new YouTube LIVE format, wahoo! Here is the replay, for those who couldn't make it:
As stated, donations were made to the Baltimore American Indian Center, my local Indigenous Peoples support network. Many thanks and gratitude to the community, and looking forward to Samhain ceremonies!
24 September, 2020
This group is open to anyone who has interest in learning how to work with the Spirits for personal growth, self-healing, and connection with the Otherworlds. Beginners to experienced Journeyers are welcome!
Our topic changes each month to allow for inspiration via the spirits, planetary movements/pressures, world events, etc. The event topic for September will be about working with our Helping Spirits for SHADOW WORK: What inheritances are we carrying from our parental lines? Ancestors? Previous lifetimes? How can we un-stick energies that are in-between lifetimes?
1) Payment, attendance, introductions, announcements(ZOOM link will be sent to paid attendees, as well as the recording afterwards!)2) Small lecture on the philosophy, occult technology, and background information of the monthly topic3) Short break4) Preparation/explanation of Journey5) Drumming meditation & sharing of stories (NOTE: Due to the lack of effective audio on Zoom, please ensure that you have your own rattle, drum, YouTube track, or other sonic driving device!)6) Thank yous to the Spirits and attendees
ATTENTION: This is a monthly beginning-to-intermediate Shamanic Journey group, as well as a place for those that wish a dedicated time/space to interact with their Helping Spirits. The fee is $20, and it is helpful to have at least a basic understanding of Journey techniques beforehand. Due to awful audio feedback issues with online teaching, you MUST be able to meditate with your own rattle, drum, YouTube track, etc.; I will not be able to drum for the class. If you need help, contact me and we'll practice together! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oh1hzx92agg&t=3s (guided meditation journey)
17 September, 2020
On Monday, September 21st, at 7pm, Monika Healing Coyote will be facilitating an Online Shamanic Healing Ceremony via Facebook Live.
This Druid shamanic healing ceremony will honor the holy day of Alban Elfed, the autumnal equinox. In the Celtic traditions, this holiday was in the middle of Harvest Season, and the bounty was shared among family, friends, and neighboring tribes. We will join together in community to reflect on all that we have survived & endured & adapted to, during this pandemic year.
We bring healing to ourselves and our Nation so that we can continually prepare for the changes of the future.
1. Go to "Monika Healing Coyote Shamanism" and ensure that you have "Liked" my Page.2. On Monday evening, prepare yourself to participate in your own healing & power/energy retrieval. Whatever you need to do to feel comfortable in your room/home/space, do it. Pajamas, tea, a small snack, snuggling a pet or stuffed animal, turning the cell phone off, etc. Many folks like to take notes as the ceremony progresses, and to write down any insights that come during the healing process.3. At 7:00pm, I will begin the Live event, and Facebook will immediately notify all persons who have marked "Going", and have "Liked" my Page, that I am going live.4. Click on the Notification, and a video screen will open up for you to experience the Healing Ceremony.
12 September, 2020
On Monday, September 7th, 2020, I opened up my video camera and conducted a Live stream ritual to honor my father. He passed away from a heart attack 10 years ago, which catalyzed one of many shamanic initiatory experiences.
Below is the ~40 minute video ceremony, in which I demonstrate simple techniques to honor and give offerings to ancestors. It includes many funny stories of my Dad's life, too:
If you are interested in creating a funeral ceremony/honoring ceremony for your loved one(s), especially during this pandemic crisis, please contact me. We'll work together to create an individualized healing ritual, either online or in-person with masks.
31 August, 2020
|Eagle Statue, from WikiCommons|
On Sunday, September 13th, Monika Healing Coyote will be teaching a workshop intensive: Guardian Spirits & how to work with them for Protection. The workshop begins at 12:00 noon EST, and ends at 4:00pm EST (it will be held over Zoom-- please contact her for login details).
This 4-hr intensive will discuss the role of the Guardian of the Home in different Indo-European, Greek, Roman, Ancient Egyptian, and United States city magicks & cultures. Interested folks can discover techniques to connect with a guardian spirit, learn about reciprocal offerings, practice communication techniques, and create warding/protecting for the home, apartment, bedroom, etc.
The cost of this beginner-to-advancing-level training is $40, and can be pre-paid by sending funds via PayPal, Google Wallet, and/or Venmo. Please contact Monika Coyote via email or phone (410 989 6947) to secure your spot!
Join us on Sunday, November 1st, at 6pm EST for a LIVE streaming ceremony in honor of Samhain season! We'll create sacred space in the ...
Last week, I was a guest on the Body & Soul Awareness Radio Show , and the hosts and I discussed the technique of Cord Cutting. While ...
This is the hardest blog article I've ever had to write. My psychiatric client, of whom I've written of before , died. In fact, sh...
I am asking for your help, and so are the Gods . With such catastrophic death from COVID-19 , and a complete and utter lack of timely buri...