Plant Spirit Shamanism: Mugwort
|Artemisia Vulgaris, Mugwort (from WikiCommons)|
To continue the theme of Plant Magic and communication this month, here are the insights from Mugwort:
- I am very sacred to Artemis, and would like sweat as an offering (when I prodded further, she spoke about sweat as a physical offering from the body, exertion when engaged in nature walks, competition, etc.).
- Mugwort tea is also sort of sweaty and frothy, so perhaps a sympathetic magical connection?
- I can help to see the larger patterns of an issue, such as the Mythic Themes of a person's life, because I bypass the "logical" side of the brain and speak in symbols.
- When compared to Clary Sage, I can find the pattern in disparate elements (Clary Sage is more linear and detail-oriented).
- I can be used to enhance dreams and dream recall, because I am slightly psychoactive (she then informed me that all plants are psychoactive/psychosomatic in some way!).
Have you ever made Mugwort tea? What sort of effect did it have on your dreams?