Happy Anniversary to Monika Lonely Coyote Shamanism!
|(c) 2012-2015, Lonely Coyote|
Yesterday, I performed a solitary ritual, to honor and thank all the Helping Spirits who have worked with me (and worked with my clients). I follow a Druid path in my personal spirituality, and offerings are a large part of the celebratory work that I do with the Kindred (Ancestors, Nature Spirits, and Shining Ones).
I've written about the types of offerings I enjoy giving in a previous blog article. For this ritual, I gave to the Ocean Conservancy (hail Manannan Mac Lir!), Defenders of Wildlife (hail Nature Spirits!), and the Sierra Club (hail the human advocates for Earth Mother!).
Once offerings were completed, I began a Journey to meet with all the Spirits, and to get guidance on my next 12 months of full time shamanism. Many things were private, but quite a few lessons were discussed, as well as goals for the following year:
- Growing my own knowledge and skills through "continuing education credits" such as workshops, lectures, etc.
- Sharing my insights with the greater public at large (more than just blogging)
- Setting up mini-meditations on YouTube
- Teaching through professional presentations
- Growing my repertoire, as the Community displays different needs
- Online shamanic study courses (and creating a monthly working group)
- Preparing for Teacher Training with Sandra Ingerman
- Currently on a waitlist, but things may move quickly if I remain flexible in the next year!
- Working with other healers and setting up regular self-healing sessions
- All healers need to work on their own healing, and I am hoping to establish some wonderful reciprocal relationships!
- Outlining and writing The Book, about the differences between mental illness and spiritual experiences.
- Of all the goals, this one intimidates and excites me the most...