On Grand Healing Ceremony in Frederick, MD. Located at Cricket Manor, a lovely historic farmstead just west of downtown Frederick., there will be a public
|(c) 2015, Healing Coyote|
This ceremony will offer a range of healing modalities, including Soul Retrieval, Reiki, Crystal healing, Sacred Woods, Plants & Herbs, TCM Energy Medicine, etc., from 4-6 different professional healers. A large healing grid will be set up in the central area, and attendees will sit in circle around this main area. Each healer will make their way around the room, providing emotional comfort, healing, insight, and divination (if needed).
Here are the details:
- When: , from to around . Please be on time and at your spot no later than , as introductions will begin promptly at !
- Where: Cricket Manor (see above link, more detailed directions (including parking) will be given to paid attendees)
- Cost: $75 flat rate per attendee, paid via PayPal (this is a fully pre-paid event, you must pay in advance, and we sell out quickly!)*
- What to bring: A comfortable seat cushion, yoga mat, camp chair, etc., as we will be on a concrete floor (there will be AC, huzzah!). A journal and pen/pencil, to write down what different healers may tell you. There will also be a range of books about helping spirits, crystals, etc. to write down any insights that these may provide, as you wait your turn for your next healing. Finally, bring food and drink, as there will be a social meet & greet directly after the ceremony ends, where both healers and attendees can share meals, stories, etc!
- How to prepare for ceremony: A public group healing ceremony is much different from a private individual ceremony, but there are some similarities. This article may provide some insights, as well as links to other articles on Soul Retrieval and shamanic healing.
My fellow healers and I look forward to working with the Community in this way, and please email me with any questions!
*PayPal instructions: The email address to use for pre-payment is different from the above; please let me know of your interest, and I will reply with precise instructions. Thank you!