Here are the details:
- When: Sunday, August 20th, from 11am to around 3pm. Please be on time and at your spot no later than 10:55am, as introductions/
explanations will begin promptly at 11am!
- Where: Cricket Manor (5301-C Shookstown Road in Frederick)
- Cost: $80 flat rate per attendee, paid via PayPal (this is a fully pre-paid event, you must pay in advance, as we sell out quickly!)
- What to bring: A comfortable seat cushion, yoga mat, camp chair, etc., as we will be on a concrete floor (there will be AC, huzzah!). A journal and pen/pencil, to write down what different healers may tell you. There will also be a range of books about Helping Spirits, crystals, etc. to write down any insights that these may provide, as you wait your turn for your next healing. Finally, bring food and drink, as there will be a social meet & greet directly after the ceremony ends, where both healers and attendees can share meals, stories, etc!
- How to prepare for ceremony: A public group healing ceremony is much different from a private individual ceremony, but there are some overlapping similarities. This article may provide some insights, as well as links to other articles on Soul Retrieval and shamanic healing.
My fellow healers and I look forward to working with you, and growing our Community!